This is lovely.
Makeup for Naeem Kahn Spring 2012
James Boehmer, Nars Director of Global Artistry designed this look for the Naeem Khan Spring 2012 show.
“I was very much inspired by Spain – its culture, its heritage and the colors and style,” said designer Naeem Kahn. “The woman I’m designing for is glamorous – but vibrant. She’s sexy and confident.”
THE LOOK: “The starting point for the makeup was the Ava Gardner inspired eyebrow. With the bold, graphic eye, but not-so-bold lip, the makeup is reminiscent of Ursula Andress,” said James Boehmer, NARS Director of Global Artistry. “I wanted to create contrasts between the eye and lip. The skin is very cool – there’s no warmth to it, and the eyes are a wash of metallic silver.”
Intensely duplicatible, a diva can get herself this look with the following products:
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – new for Spring 2012; for now try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation
· Dolce Vita Blush
· Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil
· Lhasa Single Eyeshadow – new for Spring 2012; for now try Ondine Single Eyeshadow
· Paris Duo Eyeshadow
· Larger Than Life Volumizing & Lengthening Mascaras
· Fantasia Lip Liner Pencil
· Bilbao Lipstick – new for Spring 2012; for now, try Pago Pago Lipstick
· Gold Digger Larger Than Life Lip Gloss (available at Sephora)
I just received a big box of makeup from Nars for the ad campaign I’m shooting at the end of this week.
Frankly, I cannot wait! Love love love Nars!