Say hello to the biggest skin care product of the season!
Summer Fridays’ Jet Lag Mask became a Sephora Best Seller in its first week. The brainchild of mega beauty influencers Marianna Hewitt and Lauren Gores Ireland, Jet Lag Mask is not only the traveling girl’s best friend, but is also the perfect remedy for any tired, stressed or just in need of love skin!
This post contains Sephora affiliate links
I love masks and couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one. Whether you are flying somewhere fabulous this summer, or just staying home this is summer’s biggest product and you need it! Sephora can’t keep it on the shelves and both Sephora and Summer Fridays have told me to get on the email list to get notified when it is in stock. I have one tube now, but am on the list to get more.
RELATED POST: THE MODERN GIRL’S GUIDE TO SELF TANNING
10 Things To Love About Summer Fridays’ Jet Lag Mask.
- It has a velvety texture. Jet Lag Mask isn’t slimey or gooey.
- It disappears into your skin. The mask goes on white but then disappears into your skin, so you can wear it on a plane or any other public place.
- It smooths your complexion. Chestnut extract exfoliates to smooth out rough or uneven patches, Vitamin C and niacinamide brighten the complexion and ceramides hydrate your skin making it gorgeously glowy and selfie-sensational.
- You can use it as a primer! Helloooo?? Seriously this multi use product actually doubles up as a beautiful primer. Just apply a thin coat and give it a moment to sink in before applying your makeup.
- No Animal Testing. Jet Lag Mask is both vegan and cruelty free – no animals were tested on to make this product.
- Jet Lag Mask is paraben free, sulphate free, fragrance free and contains no synthetic dyes. Now wonder your skin loves it!
- This is a no rinse mask. It takes 10 minutes, then you simply blot it with a tissue.
- You can leave in on overnight. If your skin want some extra special loving, just leave Jet Lag Mask on overnight, and you will wake up with plumped up, radiant skin.
- At just under 3 oz you can take this mask on the plane with you – something this traveler is thrilled about!
- It keeps selling out! The best way to get your hands on a tube is to go to Summer Fridays’ website or to Sephora.com. You may need to get on a wait list, but it’s worth it!
RELATED POST: 6 SUMMER MAKEUP TIPS