I love to look to Chanel for product inspiration at the beginning of each season. They always have such a brave and bold mix of modern and classic, so impeccably chic and fashion forward.
This season Chanel is keeping emphasis on a bold, strong eye, with a soft, delicate kiss of a mouth.
So if you’re in the mood for some makeup shopping, here are some fun new things to look at:
Joue Contraste Powder Blushes
- Pink Explosion – luminous pink
- Plum Attraction – bold glistening plum
- Rose Temptation – shimmering rosewood
Chanel lip products always have amazing texture, and the colors are not only at the forefront of fashion, but are also instant classics.
Hydrating lip creme colors
- Rose Dentelle – tender pink
- Chalys – delicate coral
- Chintz – soft peach
Levres Scintillantes Glossimer
- Petite Pêche – pale peach
- Coral Love – bright coral shimmer
- Rose Dilemma – soft pink
- Teaser – vivid pink
Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow
- Enigma – bold new color harmony featuring a shimmering peach, deep plum and two variables of classic deep smoky gray
Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow
- Taupe Grisé – chocolate grey
- Vert Khaki -cool khaki green
To me the most exciting eye shadow color this season is khaki, with a shimmer on top and a smudgy black liner, so I can’t wait to get my hands on this Vert Khaki shadow…