Emma Roberts looked stunning on the Met Gala Red Carpet. Emma’s look was created by Charlotte Tilbury, and I have a product by product breakdown of what she used to create this old Hollywood gorgeousness!
Charlotte created an illuminating Beauty Glow makeup look for Emma Roberts. This look is all about a dreamy, lit-from-within glow on flawless, pore-less contoured skin, soft, rose-gold metallics on the eyes to make them look bigger and brighter, and sumptuous, fuller, wider lips. This post contains affiliate links.
1. Charlotte prepped Emma’s skin the night before using her Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask and Overnight Bronze and Glow Mask so she already had glowing, natural looking tan skin. To hydrate the skin that morning, she applied her cult-favorite Magic Cream to the entire face followed by Magic Eye Rescue underneath the eye. To create a luminous base, Charlotte applied Wonderglow to help redirect light and create a spotlight effect on the carpet followed by Magic Foundation in Shade 2 & Shade 3 and Airbrush Flawless Finish in shade 2 and shade 3. She then applied the Mini Miracle Eye Wand in Shade 1 underneath Emma’s eyes for instant brightness and luminosity.
2. Next, Charlotte brushed up Emma’s already gorgeous brows with Brow Lift in Rita to frame her smoldering eyes. She fixed them with Legendary Brows in Clear.
3. To create a soft, shimmering modern rose-gold metallic look that played up Emma’s beautiful green-hazel eyes, and pull out the amber lights in them. Charlotte first curled Emma’s lashes using her Life Changing Lashes eyelash curler. Next, Charlotte mixed the prime and enhance from the Instant Look In A Palette in Beauty Glow and Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita on the lid and smudging it out underneath the eye. She then elongated Emma’s eye using The Classic Eyeliner in Audrey and added the Rock N’ Kohl Pencil in Eye Cheat to make her eyes look even bigger and brighter and whiter. She topped off the eye look with the pop shade in the Luxury Palette in Dolce Vita to create a 3-dimensional shimmer on Emma’s eye. Finally, she amped up the eye with lashings and lashings of Legendary Lashes Mascara.
4. To achieve Emma’s Hollywood contour, Charlotte sculpted Emma’s cheekbones with the bronze shade from her Instant Look In A Palette in Beauty Glow. She added pops of dreamy highlighter from the palette to the tops of the cheekbones and the Cupid’s Bow for ultimate Beauty Glow. For additional dewiness, Charlotte added the Beach Stick in Moon Beach onto Emma’s cheekbones.
5. Charlotte cheated and re-sized Emma’s lips with her best-selling Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk and Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk to tie the look together. It’s the ultimate celebrity supermodel lip.
6. To finish off the look, Charlotte contoured Emma’s arms and legs with Supermodel Body and created a magic halo of Scent of a Dream.